~Death Note!~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Death Note!~

Brand New Death Note RPGame.... (For thoughts who adore or want to learn about death note)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XxWatarixX's character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxWatarixX
CO Founder
XxWatarixX

XxWatarixX's character Empty
PostSubject: XxWatarixX's character   XxWatarixX's character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Name: Kitsune
Appearance: White skin, long white ghostly hair, blue split pupil eyes, glasses, 6ft 4, 120 lbs, LONG NOODELY ARMS!!
Personality: Kind to her friends. She has a soft spot for animals. She is not an enemy you wish to make due to her technical savvy.
Dislikes: Spiders, hot pink, frowns, blue screens, and not remembering to hit save after an epic quest.
Bio: Error: information classified
Sample: "All one needs in this world is themselves... that and... WAFFLES!" * scarfing syrupy buttery waffles*
* multiple weird stares* "... sorry..." "Kitsune..." *looks up at very tall friend* "Yes?" "Stay on topic." "Is the topic waffles?" "No." "Cupcakes?" "No." "A[Only admins are allowed to see this link] World domination?" "No Kitsune." "Then i don't give a flying flip."

(ONLY CO ADMINS APPS MAY LOOK LIKE THIS!!!!)
Back to top Go down
XxAyumaxXx
Founder
XxAyumaxXx

XxWatarixX's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: XxWatarixX's character   XxWatarixX's character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterpgame.rpg-board.net

XxWatarixX's character
Page 1 of 1